




Dallin Maurer, my nephew is not yet four months old and look at that hair! I gave him his first haircut yesterday, and when I get those pictures I'll update this blog with his "new do." (I did, they're up there! He's so cute with his short hair too). I couldn't resist playing with this picture my dad took because just look at him!! He looks like our own Hobbit.
How lucky we are to have him.
Welcome into this world Master Dallin of the Shire!
[Shire Photo by dad, Photoshopped by me- Click to enlarge]
Picture with Brandie and Dallin by Dad
Others by Tony Maurer
2 comments:
Nonny,
I love all of your art work! How was your art show? I think I would like to display your artwork in my future home in Idaho. luvumissu, Rudy
The art show was good! I got a lot of good comments and a lot of ppl taking pictures of my exhibit. I wish you and the kids could have seen it.
I think it would be fun to print some of it. I had some ppl ask if I would sell them.
Happy day!
NONNA
Post a Comment